So, what do you give the guy who has everything?
When a friend or family member already has everything, an experience lasts so much longer than a tangible gift. Also, a gift with a personal touch might mean the difference between a boring gift vs something truly meaningful; maybe something engraved, embroidered, or otherwise designed specifically for your recipient, you prove that you’ve put a little extra thought and effort into finding the perfect gift.
Other suggestions include:
- Adventure Tours: Check Hike Bike tours of Europe.
- Donation to charity of his choice
- Hot air balloon ride – if he likes heights
- Cooking class – in Italy!
- A ‘Stay-cation’ – a lot of people don’t visits sites close to home (check out museums, restaurants, and tourist attractions)
- Tickets to the Theater or other event
- Class – Look for local classes – Photography, design, any class he may enjoy
- Whitewater rafting – go with him so you can enjoy it too.
- Wine tasting
- A night out at a Local brewery or a manly basket or beer crate!